Attached is patch for gnome-vfs to work over custom port. Please try it out
and let us know. Once confirmed I will put it up for others too.

===
To apply patch, download attached file.
go to convirt install directory

# patch -p0 < patch_gnome_vfs_ssh_port

===

Any progress on getting VNC working from command line ?

Also, pass on convirt.log information to help out with  "Edit setting not
working"

/Jd