On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 04:10:58PM -0600, Marc Aurele La France wrote:
> > > Hm, I don't know what you would call munging, it puts the list address
> > > into the Reply-To.
>
> > Daniel is probably referring to:
>
> > http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html
>
> ... which expresses an opinion not that widely held.

No, it's that widely held.  Been on mailing lists since I had a bang path.
It's harmful.  Believe me.

Cheers,
-- ...!petsd!peora!usfbobo!usfvax2!jc3b21!jc3b22!jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c