thereby saving all of that internet traffic, by only viewing the email body text that appealed to you
by its subject, and you wouldn't have to deal with those harmful vacation auto-replies, either?
"the internet" has more than one field, by the way. I doubt you're in a personnel/user related
area.
On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 09:21 PM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
It's not my list.
It *IS* probably a good idea to point out that the list does such munging at
the point of signup, though. There have been divorces. No, I'm not kidding.
... Yeah, an X Window list is *not* all that likely to cause a divorce. :-)
And actually, no, it's not an opinion; it's a cost benefit analysis. *I*
make the costs much higher than the benefits, and *that* is an opinion. A
professional opinion; yes, I *do* make a living at this Internet stuff.
Cheers, -- jra
_______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

