The one problem I have with any Gnome application is that they do not adhere to whatever theme (specifically, Window Manager) selection is in use on the Xubuntu system. One of the things I love about Xubuntu (XFCE) is the ability to quickly and easily change the look of the entire system (using XFCE Theme Manager). However, Gnome apps don't respect the Window Manager selection. With this latest release (16.04) for example, I removed the Gnome Calculator in favor of Galculator so that my chosen theme would be used whenever I called for a calculator. I don't like Gnome apps for this reason. If I wanted the Gnome look, I would just switch to a Gnome based distro. Long live XFCE!!