I am all for the cloud integration into Xubuntu but installing Gnome
Control center is not the way, I don't think that would solve this. I
believe it would be up to the devs of Xfce they could design an app much
like gnome online accounts and integrate it into the desktop environment.
This is a good idea to voice to voice to the devs.