Hi!

Kerris last mail reminded me of the Yojimbo-module for Quicksilver. And I just tried to do a "Command window with selection" and "add to yojimbo" but I can't use "Add to Yojimbo" for a selected Finder-item; any idea what could fix that. And where can I ask for feature requests for the Quicksilver-module - here? I would like to do the following: selct a pdf in Finder, "Command window with selection" (it's a QS-trigger in my case), tab, add to yojimbo, tab, add yojimbo-tags, tab, tags, enter (import to yojimbo with the tags))

Niels