…you don't need an additional Yojimbo license. All flavors of Yojimbo license we sell allow use on multiple machines.

You'd never make it as a Used Car Salesman. ;o)

Given that I do not own a single Yojimbo license yet (I'm still in demo mode) he actually did his best to convince me of a purchase :)
--

Touché!

;o)