Hi Niels,

On 24.05.2007, at 23:17, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

Hi!

Kerris last mail reminded me of the Yojimbo-module for Quicksilver. And I just tried to do a "Command window with selection" and "add to yojimbo" but I can't use "Add to Yojimbo" for a selected Finder- item; any idea what could fix that. And where can I ask for feature requests for the Quicksilver-module - here?

For me it works to select something in the Finder (file or folder) and the type command-Esc, which I think is a predefined trigger for "command window with selection"*. This pulls the current selection into quicksilver and gives me the ability to select "add to yojimbo" as the action.

The _nice_ thing about this is that this actually adds a bookmark that points to the file or folder. Perfect!

I would like to do the following: selct a pdf in Finder, "Command window with selection" (it's a QS-trigger in my case), tab, add to yojimbo, tab, add yojimbo-tags, tab, tags, enter (import to yojimbo with the tags))

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. You can not manage yojimbo tags from withing quicksilver, as far as I know.

Sebastian

* you first need to disable the frontrow shortcut obviously