On May 25, 2007, at 8:43 AM, Sebastian Stark wrote:

Hi Niels,

On 24.05.2007, at 23:17, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

Hi!

Kerris last mail reminded me of the Yojimbo-module for Quicksilver. And I just tried to do a "Command window with selection" and "add to yojimbo" but I can't use "Add to Yojimbo" for a selected Finder-item; any idea what could fix that. And where can I ask for feature requests for the Quicksilver-module - here?

For me it works to select something in the Finder (file or folder) and the type command-Esc, which I think is a predefined trigger for "command window with selection"*. This pulls the current selection into quicksilver and gives me the ability to select "add to yojimbo" as the action.

cmd+esc doesn't work when you have FrontRow enabled - just disabled it and it seems that cmd+esc is different to the QS-trigger "Command window with selection".
If I use cmd+esc I can use the yojimbo-triggers.

The _nice_ thing about this is that this actually adds a bookmark that points to the file or folder. Perfect!

That's not really perfect for me - the great advantage for me in Yojimbo in comparison to stuff like Devonthink is that it syncs the stuff in your library.
Add to Yojimbo creates a bookmark - not very useful for local stuff.
Archive in Yojimbo seems not to function with PDFs (at least nothing happens)

I would like to do the following: selct a pdf in Finder, "Command window with selection" (it's a QS-trigger in my case), tab, add to yojimbo, tab, add yojimbo-tags, tab, tags, enter (import to yojimbo with the tags))

Sorry, I don't understand what you mean. You can not manage yojimbo tags from withing quicksilver, as far as I know.

And it would be great to do that.
I try to learn now AppleScript for trying to write an action via a script that will archive a pdf in yojimbo and which will present you a dialog for adding tags like the netnewswire_to_pukka_and_yojimbo- script does.

Niels