The I think the version that finally got vined didn't have the replaced version ether. That was something I did later and had just noted it in my txt file.
----- Original Message -----
From: Glen Young
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 2:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] 2/25/78 West Germany vine

I have a copy of this taken from the recently released *Wanna Buy Some Acid
?* digipack boot.

On my copy BHAFA is at the end of disc 1 not the start of disc 2.Also on
this version YM fades out and is not the replaced version noted in Jim's
mail.

The bonus *filler* cuts remain intact and are indeed not as good quality as
the rest of the show.

Sadly my pc died a while back and I'm not anymore able to extract or burn
anything but am happy to send my copy to someone in the UK who will burn and
return it to me and of course reoffer to the list (Cris in IOW ?).

As far as I can tell there are no flaws on my copy and certainly no edits at
the start of tracks.

Contact me off list.

Best,
Glen