I think we know where the vines are and who kills them. The point is what action can be taken. You have to be seen to be fair, as we all have life difficulties from time to time. It shouldn't be a problem to let the list know your going to cause a delay...unless your pc dies...then what?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] vines

I had missed the removal of one's own name aspect of this vine system. But one question: If there are no consequences for those who might repeatedly "kill" a vine, then what good can it possibly do us to know who is responsible.

Mr. Skull
Seems like the signing up part
is going ok *but the posting the list with ones own name removed isn't
happening. Without that part it's hard to know were the vine discs stopped.*
Seems to me that with a good system like this we could easily determine who
is killing the vines.