From: "Conehead" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: 1967 & 1969 - FLAC & SHN formats
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:26:26 -0000

Thierry - FR << Neil(UK) << JohnK - USA([EMAIL PROTECTED])<<nick UK
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<< Richard Moore uk << Conehead-BE

Me too please & thanks Thierry for that offer & let's not overlook
John K who signed up before Nick UK ...

Regards,

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
.> wrote:

 > Thierry - FR << Neil(UK)<<nick UK [EMAIL PROTECTED]<< Richard Moore
uk
 > <<
 >
 > me too, and thank u!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 > > wrote:
 > > >
 > > > Thierry - FR <<
 > > >
 > > > Hi everybody
 > > > I received from a friend of mine these  4 concerts from the good
old
 > > > days on 2 CDs in lossless format ( FLAC & SHN ), the sound
quality
 > > > is rather good for this era.
 > > > I want now to offer this vine to the list as a sort of Xmas
gift.
 > > > Please, add your name and enjoy.
 > > > Holiday greetings
 > > > Thierry
 > > >
 > > > 30-Sep 1967, Konserthuset, Stockholm, Sweden
 > > > 40 min, FM, A-
 > > > You Didn't Try To Call Me, Petrouska (Stravinsky), Bristol Stomp
 > > > (Appel-Mann), Baby Love (Supremes), Big Leg Emma, No Matter What
You
 > > > Do (Tchaikovsky's 6th), Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee, King
Kong,
 > > > It Can't Happen Here
 > > >

 > > > 2-Oct 1967, Olympen, Lund, Sweden
 > > > 26 min, Aud, B+
 > > > No Matter What You Do, Blue Suede Shoes, Hound Dog, Gee (incl.
Duke
 > > > Of Earl), Duke Of Earl, Orange County Lumber Truck Medley
 > > >

 > > > 8-Aug 1969, Carousel Theatre, Framingham, MA
 > > > 25 min, SBD, A-
 > > > The String Quartet, Bacon Fat
 > > >

 > > > 10-Aug 1969, Warrensville Heights Music Festival, OH
 > > > 55 min, Stage?, B+
 > > > Drum Solo, Some Ballet Music, Right There, FZ explains program
 > > > music, String Quartet, Jam, In The Sky, Jam (incl. Chunga's
Revenge
 > > > chords)
 > > >

 > > For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com
or
 > > http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
 > > Yahoo! Groups Links

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM