Thanks to Thierry for the initial offer and to Neil for sending it on to me - I am now ready to send this on to Nick - Nick, send me your address once again as confirmation.

Again, Happy 2006 to all all listers!

John K

Nick-UK << Richard Moore-UK << Conehead-BE <<

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "thierry barbier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>