Hi Chris,
Yes, I received it but I don't see how it will be beneficial to any
civilian.  Paying a thousand dollars to distribute Frank's music is
not going to be profitable to any of us.  I don't know how few fans he
really has but by diluting the distribution pool it will make any
return on the investment very minimal.
I wish I could see how many folks take a chance with this.
                                                          Marc