From: wissing <wiss...@yahoo.com>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2012 9:22 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] If you want the Roxy soundtrack cd, here's a Pre-sale
offer...

Fellow Zappa fans:

If you want the Roxy soundtrack cd, here's a Pre-sale offer,
I will sign up with ZFT to become a distributor if enough of my fellow
Zappalisters reply and commit to buy a copy from me for $25.

I have to admit that I thought it was bad idea when I first read about ZFT's
plan to license distributors for $1000.I still think it's a bit crazy. But
doing the math I realized that a distributor could recover the $1000 fee and
break even by selling about 130 units.

So what do you people think? If we make this happen, we just might see the Roxy
video get released in our life times.

Here's what to do: Send me a reply, saying you want to buy the cd for $25 (that
includes shipping to USA addresses)
If I get enough "votes" before the deadline, I will commit to becoming a
distributor, and follow up with each of you to provide more details.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks for listening,

Andrew

PS- I know some of you are wondering, who is this Andrew guy and why should I
trust him? I didn't just pop up out of no where. I have been a member of this
list for years now and a few of you know me from trades and vines.