It was unfortunate that Chris had to leave so early at our last
meeting.

I was hoping to get in some of those Advanced Team BLD solves with
him as you call it. I know his numbering system better than he does.
And we have very similar naming scheme for the ZBF2Ls.

The only problem is that I recognize COLL by CP first. But I would
be able to understant the CO categorization probably.

Learned a lot of team BLD codes too... what a pity the closest
person to me is JonM and he's 5 hrs away. Though he doesn't seem
like the type to be into team BLD. Oh and ther's this BenK guy, but
I've never really meant him.

Hem... I do know Chris's ZBLL naming/code convention as well now.
Though I pool all the inverses together: T1 and U1 are the same
thing to me, as are A and AS cases, as are T3 and T4, etc.

Speaking of which I am avoiding learning the T3/T4 cases. I think
those will be one of the last of ZBLL I want to learn, the COLL is
just so fast...

For me next up is the Heise-subset... the portion of ZBLL where the
edges are solved (About two per COLL category, but many of them non-
standard COLL.).

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey Chris,
>
> I was wondering what your opinion would be for an "advanced" Team
BLD
> technique.  It would be based around ZB.  The first 3 pairs would
be
> the same.  Then for the 4th pair, for example, instead of C3, you
> could say C3 bad front, to indicate that all edges are flipped
> correctly except the front one.  This would give a ZBF2L with
almost
> no added cost (since the solves are longer, the small fraction of
> added recognition becomes less significant).  Then you can call
COLL