> Sorry to harp on about it, but I think my naming scheme for the ZBLL
> case would be pretty useful. Using the "3 levels" concept
> (orientation, COLL case, edge permutation) you could always call it
> very easily. The codes for the edges are easy to learn, and are always
> the same for each case (I mean you never get anything outside of the
> set of 12)

Hey Dan,

Sorry I didn't do this sooner, but I will soon be adding your naming
scheme to my ZBLL pages.  I think the block method is not enough to
recognize quickly, and I think your idea for the edges is really good.

I've got a million things to do on my list for school and cubing, but
that is on my list.  I don't think block recognition will work by
itself, but will also require your edge technique to go with it.

Chris
team [zb]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM