Remco wrote:
To make the thing compile (or to complement "kernel patch: softmac: deauthentication implies disassociation" ???) I had to remove the "reason" argument in the function definition of "ieee80211softmac_disassoc" in "ieee80211softmac_priv.h". If that shouldn't have happened I probably messed up something.

I corrected the patch last week. Did you apply it earlier but not compile it until now? The patch currently linked to definitely includes the .h change.

Using wpa_supplicant the association times out every time, I never see the key exchange scroll by.

Can you post logs from: dmesg, iwevent, and wpa_supplicant -d for this?

Thanks,