> Your problems with zd1211rw, wpa_supplicant, and the kernel crash are
> all fixed as of recent code. Note the list of patches on the driver page.
>
> Would be interesting to hear how well this works for you now.

I've been monitoring progress through the mailing lists and trying the new
stuff has been on my mind for a couple of days, but so far I found myself
lacking time severely. I think I should be able to try the driver in the next
couple of days. I'll report back as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the work so far,

Remco