Hi,

I use a ZD1211 with AL7230B RF chip and the latest zd1211rw driver
version from Daniel.
Firmware version: zd1211_fw_2006-07-21
CPU: PXA270

Without encryption everything works fine.

When I use WEP encryption than comes the following problems:

1) iwconfig eth0 key open <mykey>
The authentication and association process is successfully .
The zd12211 can sent arp requests (see it with kismet and tcpdump) and
received the arp replay.
Everything looks fine until the ICV will be checked.
Here the error messages:
 ieee80211: I ieee80211_rx_frame_decrypt decryption failed
(SA=00:40:96:a1:a2:46) res=-2
 ieee80211: I ieee80211_rx_frame_decrypt Decryption failed ICV mismatch
(key 0)

2) iwconfig eth0 key restricted <mykey>
The authentication and association process failed.
In this case I become the following error:
 SoftMAC: Sent Authentication Request to <MYMAC>
 SoftMAC: Shared Key Authentication failed due to a missing challenge.

Any ideas?

Thanks in-advance
Peter