On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 06:22 -0500, Armando Romero wrote:
> Obviously the kernel driver compiled in my 2.6.19-1, zd1211rw gives no
> functionality to my 3COM 3CRUSB10075 .
>
> Is there any pointer what I shall do to get it working with kernel driver?
>
> Further, I cannot compile community driver on 2.6.19-1 with Debian etch,
> probably due to gcc4 or similar, I am not technician to say why. The
> driver I use for 2.6.15 is working and is being compiled without
> problems, however, the laptop sometimes freezes or keyboard freezes and
> that is unbelievable disturbing, even if it happens only every few days.
>
> I am thankful for all pointers to what I shall do, to have it working
> with newest stable kernel.
>
> Thanks.
> A.

Armando,
I have the same adapter, and it works fine for me using Uli's zd1211.git
tree.  I don't use the in-kernel driver as it is missing some of the
available fixes and improvements.

Regards,

Will
--
Build a person a fire, and they may be warm for a day.
Set that person on fire, and they will be warm for the rest of their