Armando Romero wrote:
> Obviously the kernel driver compiled in my 2.6.19-1, zd1211rw gives no
> functionality to my 3COM 3CRUSB10075 .
>
> Is there any pointer what I shall do to get it working with kernel driver?

It's probably a distro bug. Turn off your configuration utilities and
configure the interface by hand, it will probably start working.

P.S. I don't recommend you use the git tree as suggested by William, it
has some known issues with most ZD1211 hardware. 2.6.19.1 contains a
mostly-good zd1211rw, be sure to switch to 2.6.19.2 when it appears though.