Dear Daniel,

I have tried zd1211rw from 2.6.19-1 and I did not get it working,
although the kernel has all other modules and configurations like 2.6.15
I am using now with extra driver. It says it cannot bring interface up,
further I have no scanning possibilities with zd1211rw. And my 2.6.15 is
freezing all work from time, so I had numerous reboots and cannot even
get that one working every time. My hardware is in the subject of this
message.

Is 2.6.19-2 or other kernel version better with the driver?