Dear William,

can you let me know if you use kernel from kernel.org, let me know the
version, I will download and use the same version like you, and let me
know where do I get the zd1211 driver you use. I don't know Uli and I
don't find definition for "Uli's zd1211.git tree", you get idea?
However, I can compile kernel if I know which one and I can add patches
if I know where they are. You have that little data for me?