Hello all,

Im running linux 2.6.19 on an embedded system with the new AMCC PPC440EPx. As
(inhouse) external diagnostic interface we plan to use wireless lan. So I
searched the kernel and found zd1211rw, bought a zyxel g-220v2 stick, tested it
on my home pc, and was greatly pleased. Your driver works absolutelay reliable.

My problems began now on the embedded system. I can't use udev, because the
systems design haven't got much memory. To be honest, I would not like to use
it because of a lot reasons.

So the crucial question for me is:
Is it possible to use zd1211rw without udev? and
What has to be done for this working? (I'm sure there is something to do:-)

regards, Stephan