--- On Mon, 7/12/09, Craig Niederberger <craign...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> > Which ever way you choose, you'd possibly benefit from
> help from Luis - he is both the maintainer of
> compat-wireless and Atheros's contact for the zd1211 vendor
> driver. (the latest one is 3.0 - LinuxUSB_AR2524-3.0.0.56).
>
> Mysterious Luis, could you please weigh in? :)

It is not mysterious - Luis' e-mail address etc is in the compat-wireless web
page in my last e-mail. I don't know if he is in zd1211-devs (which is mainly
for the zd1211rw driver), but he is certainly over at the linux-wireless list,
which is also where compat-wireless patches are supposed to be sent, if you
choose that route.