I am pretty sure it is not a font issue. I increased the font size to
60 and took a screenshot. You can clearly see that there a fat-ha over
the shadda, and the damma is mixed into the shadda. In any case, there
is a fat-ha where it shouldn't be. Can anybody check whether it is
just me who is getting this?

Link to screenshot (on Google Docs) :
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1Ba5iax8CW8ZTcyOTFlOTktZDk3MS00OWI5LTk5YWEtNWYzZTdjZTYwOGE5&hl=en_US&authkey=CJnP1JkK

The font (from tools\options) being used is "Scheherazade-AAT, Geeza
Pro, XW Zar, XB Zar, Traditional Arabic, X Zar, Sans-serif, Times".

Zekr Version: 1.0.0
Platform: 10.6 OSX