Salaam,

This is definitely a font issue. Some fonts render ALEF+LAAM+LAAM+HEH as
ALEF+LAAM+LAAM+SHADDAH+SUPERSCRIP_ALEF+HEH. Tanzil Quran text itself
has ALEF+LAAM+LAAM+SHADDAH+FATHA+HEH, so this is a font bug that tries to
renders both diacritics (but one of them on the wrong place).

How about other fonts <http://zekr.org/wiki/Arabic_fonts> like me_quran or
Scheherazadeh?