As-Salamu Alaykum,

Install and use modified Scheherazade font. Scheherazade is a great
for electronic devices and Internet. This is an Open Type Font work
both with simple and uthmani Qur'an:

Scheherazade (main page): http://scripts.sil.org/ArabicFonts
Scheherazade download (original font):
http://scripts.sil.org/ArabicFonts_Download

SIL TypeTuner: http://scripts.sil.org/typetuner
SIL TypeTuner Web: http://scripts.sil.org/ttw

Scheherazade QUR'AN font (MODIFY, DOWNLOAD, INSTALL AND USE):
http://scripts.sil.org/ttw/fonts2go.cgi

Enjoy!