Very eloquent...But no, it isn't.

Manuel Navarette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  it would happen to be Lindas Fat
farm and big connection would it?

  thats a porker fest and meat market of the ghetto kind

Vince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My wife is a BBW (big beautiful woman) and as a result, I have been
peripherally involved in the stereotyping that takes place. I personally think
it's awful that somebody would deny themselves the privledge of knowing another
person simply because of their size. Take heart in knowing there is an entire
community dedicated to size acceptance and awareness. I do not know the rules
of this forum, so I will not post any links, but if you're curious feel free to
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I personally prefer women over size 14, but, then
again, that's why they make 31 flavors of ice cream.

Tonya Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  I am also overweight and finding a job
has become a nightmare. People just don't want to hire big folks and that is a
shame

Current Book Discussion: Appreciate Your Life by Taizan Maezumi Roshi

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Current Book Discussion: Appreciate Your Life by Taizan Maezumi Roshi

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                            I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

Current Book Discussion: Appreciate Your Life by Taizan Maezumi Roshi

        Zen buddhism   Tibetan buddhism   Zen alarm clock     Zen garden

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]