I am sorry to hear that! It is said the God works in mysterious ways and there
is a reason why he allows for such things to happen.  I was always taught by
the Church to never, ever question "the works of the Lord" but lately I have to
question some of the things that happen and why if God is a loving God, he
would allow for such things to occur.  I honestly don't know how to answer your
question, but it is good food for thought.