make a third option that says "What Bill said?"  :)

>I updated the poll, so now you have no excuse not to vote

Wait!  I've changed my mind.  So now a vote for 'What Bill Said' means:

One out of every three of every participant's postings must quote a
Buddhist-oriented book they have recently read.  Also, one out of three
postings must be about your personal experiences in your zen practice.  For
those mathematicians out there, the remaining posting is potpourri -
although a modicum of decorum will be expected.  These ratios will be
constantly monitored and violators will be made fun of by the other forum
participants.  Any postings making fun of said violators will not count in
the posting ratio guidelines.

This change of mind is due to the 'perpetual impermanence of all things'
(which I read in some Buddhist book I read (recently) AND personally
experience all the time in my own zen practice (What should I order tonight
- the veggie pizza or the double-pepperoni?), so this posting counts for 2
of my 3 required postings so now I have a free shot at posting whatever I
want.)

Thanks for your continued support...Bill!

reading! Talk about it today!
Yahoo! Groups Links