Jarvis wrote:
>An eloquent explanation is not the Zen way. If you had asked a true Zen
>master, he would not have explained Wu-Wei, he would have shown you the
>Wu-Wei way.

Well, she didn't have e-access to a e-zen master and no one else responded
to her question, eloquently or otherwise.  My response isn't really
eloquent.  I'd call it minimalist.

So...unless you want to offer an ineloquent response, it's My Way or the
Wu-Wei!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM