i don't know what wu wei is,i have simply been studying the
act of sitting in zazen,sitting while attempting to be in
attention.
ive practiced placing breath and thought into the same path so
both don't exist without the other.
as if both were following each other on a pairalel line.
ive practiced following breath,like moving deeper ito a cave,or
using breath to keep a leaf afloat on a breeze.
and ive practiced the act of neither, a gradual progression to sitting
without focus on breath,or focus on thought.
in the last act,i can sit for a time but my mind will realise that
im sitting without either and will flash into either focus on breath
but most likely flashes into the focus of mind.
in this state i get a sense of "being in my head",or "sitting still
and watching from afar,and yet participating within".
so far this is all ive studied in zen.

You can search right from your browser? It¿s easy and it¿s free.  See how.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/S27xlB/TM