_____

From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Mrs. JDK
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 8:11 AM
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Directional pull?

I have been practicing yoga and mediation for almost a year. It took
a long time to learn how to breath properly. Now I am working on
'mindfulness' and see how it can help me so much if I can master it.

My question to all is: Is there a directional pull on this planet
when it comes to faceing when you meditate?

If this is a silly question, please forgive, but I feel pulled towards
the East when I meditate and can't get comfortable when I face in
other directions. Is that just me?

Thanks for any input, but remember to be kind if I've made a fool for
myself just now for asking this.