Hi all,

We have Feng Shui experts and Chinese astrology experts, and many other Daoist
experts in our school said the following:

Practice diligently, when we surpass the three realms, (A buddhist terms I only
know in Chinese, realms of desire, form and formlessness), then these karmic
influence shall not affect us.

And this statement have been witnessed gradually by many already.

Be joyous,
Donald

curt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Zen Master
Seung Sahn (who was my teacher's teacher) was also a Feng
 Shui master. Seung Sahn was asked to use his Feng Shui skills to
 determine auspicious locations for the remains of both Chogyam Trunpa
 Rinpoche and Shunryu Suzuki Roshi after they died.

 While many people today think of Feng Shui as a way to find the optimal
 arrangement of their office furniture - it is actually a valuable
 spiritual tool. In addition to choosing locations for memorials for dead
 teachers, and perhaps more importantly, it is also used to establish the
 correct location - and directional orientation - for Buddhist temples.

 Probably you should just listen to your intuition. But if you want more
 specific answers you could try to find a Feng Shui master who is also a
 Buddhist practitioner. Or you could try to find other sources of
 information on Feng Shui.

 Buddhist Temples are usually east-facing. That doesn't mean that
 everyone who meditates inside the temple will be facing east, though. It
 means that the big Buddha on the altar is facing east. The temple that I
 practice at faces west, though - but when I am facing toward the Buddha
 I am facing east.

 - Curt

 Mrs. JDK wrote:
 > I have been practicing yoga and mediation for almost a year.  It took
 > a long time to learn how to breath properly.  Now I am working on
 > 'mindfulness' and see how it can help me so much if I can master it.
 >
 > My question to all is:  Is there a directional pull on this planet
 > when it comes to faceing when you meditate?
 >
 > If this is a silly question, please forgive, but I feel pulled towards
 > the East when I meditate and can't get comfortable when I face in
 > other directions.  Is that just me?
 >
 > Thanks for any input, but remember to be kind if I've made a fool for
 > myself just now for asking this.
 >

 > Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are
 > reading! Talk about it today!
 > Yahoo! Groups Links

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new
house payment