---Ah, now I see."The way of the Samurai(movies)" :p Guy
In [email protected], "Al" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > From: "anatmanwave" <---And Al, how would you know that?> > > My study of Zen is limited to Japanese samurai movies and especially the > Blind Samurai (Zatoichi). > > I choose not to read zen books any more. I gave many away and sold the rest > on ebay. Zatoichi is easier to understand and much more entertaining than > Bankei or Dogen. > Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today! Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
