From: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Al
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 07:00
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zen] Zen Koans

I realize that there are many interesting stories about Zen Koans. I have
found it to be very entertaining reading.

However, some of the koans make me wonder if they do not have to be
interpreted based on a culture of alcoholism and illiteracy which existed
back in those days? Some of those stories only make sense if the people
involved had been drinking heavily.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
14:02

Checked by AVG Free Edition.