>On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 ZenBob wrote:
>[...snip...]
>I am merely sending out words that stir you to protest.  Why is that?
I do not protest, I respond.  If I protest you'll know it.  I'll use a LOT
OF UPPER CASE LIKE THIS.  I am using words since written words are my only
form of communication on this forum.  They are not the most effective method
of communicating zen experiences, but they are from my heart and I happily
offer them.

>There is no season
>Yet spring follows each winter
>Autumn cries for spring...