"prove Me wrong" or "Your critique" or "30 years" are just terminologies
in the conscious domain relative to the "effects" resulted from various
"causes".  These are all phenomenon manifested by the "true form" of
Chan.  All inclusive.  All impermanent.  All transient.

For knowledge sake, please continue on this thread.

For Chan sake, there is no right, no wrong, no me, no you and no 30
years, just us, a bunch of ignorance fools. Of course it includes me.
(in Al's language) LOL

JM