Mike,

Have a good trip...I'll be looking forward to your post...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, mike brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi! Thanks for the response Bill. Needless to say there are lots of
things I would like to comment on in your post but I'm literally
(well, almost literally) running out the door to catch the ferry from
Shanghai to Osaka (not quite bonny Scotland)!! As soon as I get an
opportunity to respond I will give you a broadside! Later, Mike.