Jue Miao Jing Ming - > My Teacher for the first 15 years set up
meditation classes in the prisons and the drub rehabs.>>

Did you ever work in the Federal Prison in Memphis, Tennessee? I am not
sure if you are comparing people in prison to the mentally retarded,
however I would like to add that there are many intelligent people in
the prison system.