Charlie,

It is that very attitude that is wrong.  Warehousing kids based on their
perceived mental faculties is harmful in the end to these children.

What you describe is better classified as "office politics" rather than
an actual educational goal.  They don't deserve to be teachers if they
truly believe what you say they do.

Cynth