Hi Jackson,

My Teacher started his teaching in Taiwan.  He does not speak English.
All his work were done in Taiwan.

I am sorry, if I was not clear.

I too am "retarded" somehow, sometime, somewhere.  How awaken are we?
When we walk out the door, can we see every tree? When we are in a
meeting, can we hear every conversation?  When we focused on one dish,
can we see the other dishes.  When we think about the first sentence,
did we miss the second one?

Practice begins when we realize that we are enslaved by our mind and we
are not our own true master.
JM