Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!

Of course it's 'fair', although that isn't an overriding criteria for me.

First of all and as I've stated, I wasn't discussing the Chinese government
at all, so I'm not holding them to any standards.

Secondly, I was discussing the Dali Lama as a Buddhist teacher.  If I was
discussing the Dali Lama as a political leader of a country or people I
would probably give him higher marks.

Thirdly, if I did discuss both of these parties together, I would hold each
to the standards they profess they embody.

.Bill!

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Charlie
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 8:50 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Zen] Lama's tip: Love or Affection?

 

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > I wasn't discussing the Chinese. I was discussing 
the Dali Lama. The Chinese aren't trying to pass themselves off as 
Buddhist teachers. I don't expect much from them in that regard.
> 

So is it fair to hold the Dalia Lama to a higher standard? 

 

__________ NOD32 3224 (20080627) Information __________

This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.
http://www.eset.com

Reply via email to