-From: BillSmart@> This is my theory.>

Dear Bill,

One of the problems that I have had had with Christianity is that every
minister has their own theory, and they claim everyone else is going to
hell.

At least the Catholics usually stick to one dogma, but I find the services
to meaningless. Catholic Mass is non-stop song and dance. It is like a
variety show from the 1970s.

So then I go to Buddhism/Zen, and find it is more or less the same shit,
different day. Everyone wants to create their own Nirvana, Samsara, etc.

Your theory may sound right to you, but when you die and hit the void,
Heaven, etc., or whatever it is, I would rather show up with something that
has its basis in recognized scripture.

It is like going to Disney World with Master-Card and Visa as opposed to
bringing a pad of I-O-U-s and hoping Disney will accept it.