From: Fitness63 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008 12:26:56
Subject: [Zen] JUDO

By the way, I learned a lot from that old Judo instructor.
He is a very nice guy and now he is in his 80s.

I think that he felt that Judo and Zen were intertwined
and that zen helped him focus his CHI to be better at Judo.

I think that is why the samurai also were devoted to zen.
It was not because they were atheists who believed in nothing. I would like to
hear from those who have experience in Judo or other martial arts and whether
or
not you are aware of CHI and if it has any relationship to zazen in your
experience.