A short time ago, the forum considered dropping members that did not post
messages, thankfully that moment passed. Now, we have this entity that
clearly is delusional and IT is allowed to drag the dialog into the abyss.
Firstly, as a Black Buddhist, the idea that anyone of us would respond to
this obviously ill person is a terrible reflection upon us, even me I
suppose. Additionally, it is obvious that the poster is posing in every way
imaginable., Race, Zen, Human, whatever is missing is clear with an open
mind.
I apologize for contributing to this dialog, but I wanted to insure that I
did not get deleted from the Group, while this Dark One prospers in his
delusion.
Blue.

Database version: 5.10950e
http://www.pctools.com/en/spyware-doctor/