Lotus Flower,

You wrote:

I was actually just making a little joke by adpating a well known
koan to specifically address Mac A. Roni.  The original koan
is: 'What your original face before your mother was born?' or 'Show
me your face before your mother was born.'  Since Mac A. Roni
(macaroni) is just a fake name from own of our usual contributors, I
chose to adapt it to a noodle theme.

Lo siento, yo no puedo reciber su 'postings' en mi email.  Porque?
Yo no se.

I also am not getting posts from Mike Brown.  Several months ago I
used to get them from both of you.

I have checked all the SPAM and other filters I have.  Everyone
else's postings come through okay.

By the way, do you post your postings via email or via the website?

Mike Brown, do you post your postings via email or via the website?

Hasta luego...Bill!

--- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, "Mayka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In Zen_Forum@yahoogroups.com, <BillSmart@> wrote:
> >
> > Mac. A. Roni: Show us your noodle before you the water was
brought
> to a
> > boil!
> >

> Hi Bill;
>
> This say sounds a contradition.  How can one show oneself noodle
> before the water was brought to the boil?. I'm comparing the noodle
> with the internal knots and the boiling water as a non tranquil
mind.
> When the water is brought to the boil, the noodle shakes and can't
> coordinate with reason. Imposible to see and therefore show the
> noodle!!!.  The noodle will need to be taken away from the boiling
> water, won't it?
>
> As soon as I see your post I open it with curiosity.  It's really
> great having someone like you in this group.
>
> Hope you can receive all emails now.  Hope the problem of the post
> has been sort it out. I haven't had any problems with this website
> yet.  I did in the past experiencing alike problems as yourself.
But