Hi Bill;

I have come to realice that I don't receive posting from two new
members: Jason and Bob.

Mike and myself are in the UK.  I wonder if there are more people on
this group posting from the UK.  I post throgh the web and receive
email in my personal email.

How funny this koan of yours.  I laugh a lot while reading your
explanations.  You have to admit that you've just created a very good
koan with the noodles as internal knots and boiled water as the mind
in turmoil!!.  Our Mr. Macarroni must be pretty confuse by
now...Hehehe!!!

Enjoy!
Mayka