Hi Bill; I have come to realice that I don't receive posting from two new members: Jason and Bob.
Mike and myself are in the UK. I wonder if there are more people on this group posting from the UK. I post throgh the web and receive email in my personal email. How funny this koan of yours. I laugh a lot while reading your explanations. You have to admit that you've just created a very good koan with the noodles as internal knots and boiled water as the mind in turmoil!!. Our Mr. Macarroni must be pretty confuse by now...Hehehe!!! Enjoy! Mayka --- In [email protected], "Bill Smart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Lotus Flower, > > You wrote: > > I was actually just making a little joke by adpating a well known > koan to specifically address Mac A. Roni. The original koan > is: 'What your original face before your mother was born?' or 'Show > me your face before your mother was born.' Since Mac A. Roni > (macaroni) is just a fake name from own of our usual contributors, I > chose to adapt it to a noodle theme. > > Lo siento, yo no puedo reciber su 'postings' en mi email. Porque? > Yo no se. > > I also am not getting posts from Mike Brown. Several months ago I > used to get them from both of you. > > I have checked all the SPAM and other filters I have. Everyone > else's postings come through okay. > > By the way, do you post your postings via email or via the website? > > Mike Brown, do you post your postings via email or via the website? > > Hasta luego...Bill! > > --- In [email protected], "Mayka" <flordeloto@> wrote: > > > > --- In [email protected], <BillSmart@> wrote: > > > > > > Mac. A. Roni: Show us your noodle before you the water was > brought > > to a > > > boil! > > > > > > > > > Hi Bill; > > > > This say sounds a contradition. How can one show oneself noodle > > before the water was brought to the boil?. I'm comparing the noodle > > with the internal knots and the boiling water as a non tranquil > mind. > > When the water is brought to the boil, the noodle shakes and can't > > coordinate with reason. Imposible to see and therefore show the > > noodle!!!. The noodle will need to be taken away from the boiling > > water, won't it? > > > > As soon as I see your post I open it with curiosity. It's really > > great having someone like you in this group. > > > > Hope you can receive all emails now. Hope the problem of the post > > has been sort it out. I haven't had any problems with this website > > yet. I did in the past experiencing alike problems as yourself. > But > > now post goes into the group in seconds. > > > > Have you checked the spam and trash post?. Check also the > antivirus > > and Firewall, antispy... > > > > May I call the attention of the Administrator of this website and > > check what is going wrong with the post to some members? > > > > A Scottish automn leaf to you > > Mayka > > > ------------------------------------ Current Book Discussion: any Zen book that you recently have read or are reading! Talk about it today!Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zen_Forum/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
